Saturday, January 11, 2014

MTC - Week 3


Classes are going well.  I have the First Vision memorized in Portuguese and our "Investigator" lessons have been going alright.  I get lost sometimes when the investigator is speaking but I eventually catch back on.  We did a new teaching called TRC (Teaching Resource Center) where volunteers come in and you pretty much HT them and just get to know them.  Most of them are RM's so they help you as you struggle along with the language.  It is definitely a self-esteem booster when lessons don't go as planned.  Now we all look forward to Fridays cause it's P-Day and TRC Day.  The temple is closed now so we won't be going inside anymore.  We still get our temple walks so that's nice.  It's always fun to leave the gate.  An older gentleman told me a joke "The only difference between the MTC and Prison, is you get visitors in Prison." I thought it was really funny. Similar structure but definitely a different atmosphere.  It's crazy to think I only have 2.5 weeks left here. Time sure does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment